CSW-CSWAC Archives

October 2021

CSW-CSWAC@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

From:
Rosa Chung <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rosa Chung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2021 17:50:55 +0000
Dear CSWAC,

Please see below and attached to learn more about an available resource opportunity for junior (or recently tenured) faculty.

Best,
Rosa

--

Rosa Chung
Management Services Officer

The Center for the Study of Women at UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/world.wav> (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/people.wav> (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/ancestors.wav> (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders)<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/wise+people.wav>, and 'eyoohiinkem<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/our+relatives.wav> (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.