CSWAC members are invited to the CSW|Streisand Center Private Open House and Fall Reception

Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Time: 3–4 pm
Location: 1500 Public Affairs Building, BOX 957222, Los Angeles, CA 90095. The front entrance is across from Jimmy’s Coffeehouse.

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to CSW|Streisand Center's private open house to celebrate our newly renovated office and our official opening on campus as the Center for the Study of Women|Barbra Streisand Center! Join us for some nibbles and mingle!

Please let us know if you plan to attend latest by Tuesday, September 26, 2023.

We also have a fall reception with Gender Studies and LGBTQ Studies at Rolfe Courtyard after the private open house.

If you would like to attend the fall reception, here is a link to more information and a separate registration form.

If you have any questions, please contact Katja Antoine, ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to seeing you!

Grace Kyungwon Hong
Director, CSW|Streisand Center

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC