Dear CSWAC,

Did you know that CSW|Streisand Center offers event funding? We still have cosponsorship funds available for spring quarter. Check-out this page for more information. We ask that you fill out a simple form to be considered. Below is an excerpt from our page:

The UCLA Center for the Study of Women (CSW)|Streisand Center partners regularly with other UCLA entities to foster innovative scholarship and intellectual community.  CSW|Streisand Center cosponsors events on a selective basis.  The campus-based event must be hosted or initiated by another UCLA unit and have a clear relevance to CSW|Streisand Center’s mission of reaching across disciplines to foster a community of scholars studying women, sexuality, and gender. In order to be considered for cosponsorship, the event must include a research component.

--

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Best,

Rosa

--

Rosa Chung
Management Services Officer

UCLA Center for the Study of Women|Streisand Center

(She/Her/Hers)

www.csw.ucla.edu

The Center for the Study of Women|Streisand Center at UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC