Dear CSWAC Members,

I would like to bring your attention to the recent launch of CSW|Streisand Center’s Faculty and Research Development Initiative! Please check it out and share lunch with our wonderful CSW membership organized around themes you showed an interest in.

As many of you have expressed a desire for opportunities for community building and intellectual engagement over lunch, we will host bimonthly thematic luncheons for CSWAC faculty starting this month.

Scheduled dates and themes are:

Time: 12:30–2pm

Location: Coral Grill (Faculty Club)

Additional details are on the registration sheet. Register here!

If you have any questions, please contact Katja Antoine at [log in to unmask].

-Timu

Timu Gallien
Associate Professor
Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of California, Los Angeles
580 Portola Plaza, 5732 Boelter Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1593

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC