Dear CSWAC Members,

Join your colleagues for stimulating conversation over lunch! There are still spots available!

Register here!

Upcoming dates and themes are:

Time: 12:30–2pm

Location: Coral Grill (Faculty Club)

Additional details are on the registration sheet. Register here!

All best,

Katja

--

Katja Antoine, PhD

Program and Research Developer | she/her/hers

UCLA Center for the Study of Women|Streisand Center

Office: 1500 Public Affairs | www.csw.ucla.edu

Phone: (310) 825-5955 | Fax: (310) 825-0456

The UCLA Center for the Study of Women|Streisand Center acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.