Dear CSWAC Members,

Last year, some of you completed a survey on forms of support you would like as part of a proposed CSW|Streisand Center Faculty and Research Development Initiative. Faculty expressed a desire for opportunities for community engagement.

To launch the initiative, then, we will host bimonthly thematic luncheons for CSWAC faculty starting in mid-February 2023. Please complete this one-minute poll by Tuesday, January 31, 2023, and let us know which luncheon themes would be of interest to you.

All best,

Katja

--

Katja Antoine, PhD

Program and Research Developer | she/her/hers

UCLA Center for the Study of Women|Streisand Center

Office: 1500 Public Affairs | www.csw.ucla.edu

Phone: (310) 825-5955 | Fax: (310) 825-0456

The UCLA Center for the Study of Women|Streisand Center acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC