Dear CSWAC,

Our first general meeting of the year will be on Monday, 11/21/22 from 12 - 1:30 pm. We will be meeting in the Rice Room (6764 Boelter Hall – see map here). This is an Engineering building on-campus. Lunch will be served from Lemonade. Please RSVP via this calendar invite by Monday, 11/14, so we can get an accurate headcount for lunch. You may also RSVP via email to [log in to unmask].

The agenda will be shared separately.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you.

Best,

Rosa

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC