Dear CSWAC,

Historically, the following student awards have a low number of applications. Please help us pass along these student funding opportunities! Deadline for all is Thursday, March 31, 2022.

Undergraduate

Renaissance Award – three $1000 awards

Constance Coiner Undergraduate Prize – one $750 award

Elizabeth Blackwell, MD, Award – one $1000 award

Graduate

Constance Coiner Graduate – one $1500 award

Elizabeth Blackwell, MD – one $1000 award

For a full list of graduate student funding opportunities, please click here.

If you or any students have questions, please email me at [log in to unmask].

Thank you.

Best,

Rosa

--

Rosa Chung
Management Services Officer

UCLA Center for the Study of Women

(She/Her/Hers)

www.csw.ucla.edu

The Center for the Study of Women at UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC