Dear CSWAC Members,

This is your last chance to complete the survey for a proposed CSW Faculty & Research Development Program. We would need your input and hope that you will take the time to complete it today if you haven’t already. Thanks to those who have already submitted their responses!

The objectives for this program are to support a community of feminist UCLA faculty and their research (i.e., both the researcher—the person—and the research), to promote engagement in CSW’s governance structure, and to support a broader pedagogical mission of promoting feminist scholarship on campus.

Here is the link to the survey: CSW Faculty & Research Development Program survey. It will take 5–10 minutes.

Note that at this early stage, I would like to consider all options as possibilities, so I encourage you to share any ideas you may have in the comments box toward the end of the survey.

If you would like to schedule a brief Zoom chat about your suggestions, please leave your email address and I will contact you.

Kindly complete the survey latest by February 15, 2022.

All my best,

Katja Antoine, PhD

Program and Research Developer

UCLA Center for the Study of Women

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Office: 1500 Public Affairs | www.csw.ucla.edu

Phone: (310) 825-5955 | Fax: (310) 825-0456

The Center for the Study of Women at UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC