Dear CSWAC,

Our first general meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 10/19/21 from 10-11:30 am. The Zoom link and agenda are below.

https://ucla.zoom.us/j/95144005074

10:00 am – Welcome by Chair Jasmine Trice

10:10 am – Updates from Director Grace Hong

10:20 am – Activity and Breakout Rooms (intros + discussion questions)

11:05 am – Big group discussion and close by Professor Jessica Cattelino

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Rosa

--

Rosa Chung
Management Services Officer

UCLA Center for the Study of Women

(She/Her/Hers)

www.csw.ucla.edu

The Center for the Study of Women at UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC