Hello colleagues,

The virtual CSW writing retreats are fast becoming a writing lifeline for some of us, so we’re adding another one next week – Friday, May 14, 9-11am. Please join us, no matter how modest your goals or whether you’re planning to think, outline, edit, create plans, revise, compose, or anything.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ucla.zoom.us/j/92020738790

See you then and there, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions or if you’d like to join a virtual retreat but have scheduling conflicts – perhaps we can find another time.

Take care,

Jessica

Jessica R. Cattelino
Associate Professor of Anthropology
University of California, Los Angeles

http://www.anthro.ucla.edu/faculty/jessica-cattelino

Department of Anthropology
341 Haines Hall, Box 951553
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Ph: 310-825-4400
Fx: 310-206-7833

Book office hours:

https://jecattelino.youcanbook.me/

AIS and AISC at UCLA acknowledge the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders), and 'eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.

To unsubscribe from the CSW-CSWAC list, click the following link:
https://lists.sscnet.ucla.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=CSW-CSWAC