Dear CSWAC,

Just a friendly reminder that we’re having another virtual writing retreat tomorrow, Friday, 5/7 from 9 – 11 am.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ucla.zoom.us/j/92020738790

Hope to see you then!

Best,
Rosa

--
Rosa Chung
Management Services Officer

The Center for the Study of Women at UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/world.wav> (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/people.wav> (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/ancestors.wav> (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders)<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/wise+people.wav>, and 'eyoohiinkem<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/our+relatives.wav> (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.