Hi All,

Rachel Lee would like to forward this opportunity to all of you in case you are interested in utilizing the tickets offered to CSW (she is unable to attend).

Sincerely,
Kristina

From: "Hartwell, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2019 at 3:26 PM
To: Rachel Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Complimentary Tickets to Jesmyn Ward and Mitchell Jackson at Royce Hall

Dear Rachel Lee,

Just following up to let you know that CAP UCLA has decided to offer the Center for the Study of Women complimentary tickets to see authors Jesmyn Ward and Mitchell Jackson in conversation at Royce Hall Thursday!

You can RSVP at https://cap.ucla.edu/rsvp/182. Please feel free to share this link with faculty and students that may be interested.

All the best,

Andrew

Andrew Hartwell

Marketing Associate

Pronouns: he/him/his

UCLA's Center for the Art of Performance

B100 Royce Hall, Box 951529

Los Angeles, CA 90095

Tel (310) 206-5305

www.cap.ucla.edu