Dear CSWAC and CSW Affiliated Faculty,

We are still accepting applications for the full-time staff position of Program and Research Developer until January 1, 2020. The flyer with the job details and link to the application is attached. Please continue to circulate this flyer to your networks and colleagues. The ideal candidate has administrative, event planning, and outreach experience and the ability to manage research directives and initiatives. They should also have some research/publication experience and good writing, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Please feel free to send any personal recommendations to myself at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,

Arielle Bagood (She/Her/Hers)
Program Coordinator
UCLA Center for the Study of Women
--
Office: 1500 Public Affairs
Phone: (310) 825-0590

CSW Promotes a Fragrance-Free and Non-Toxic Environment - Share the Air!<https://csw.ucla.edu/about/fragrance-free/>

The Center for the Study of Women at UCLA acknowledges the Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/world.wav> (Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the opportunity to work for the taraaxatom<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/people.wav> (indigenous peoples) in this place. As a land grant institution, we pay our respects to Honuukvetam<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/ancestors.wav> (Ancestors), 'Ahiihirom (Elders)<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/wise+people.wav>, and 'eyoohiinkem<https://www.aisc.ucla.edu/sounds/our+relatives.wav> (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.