[http://i1.cmail1.com/ei/i/A6/94F/6D0/044616/csfinal/logo.png]

Dear Faculty Affiliates,

CSW is updating our Faculty Affiliates list. In addition, we are updating our database of women faculty and faculty who do research in our mission areas. This public database is used by campus faculty, students, and Media Relations. We would appreciate if you would provide your current research and contact information. You can access the form here<http://ucla.cmail1.com/t/i-i-jtkyuty-l-r/>.

Thank you so much! Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Sally Marquez
Digital Content Assistant

To unsubscribe, send us an email with the subject: UNSUBSCRIBE to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Unsubscribe<http://ucla.cmail1.com/t/i-u-jtkyuty-l-j/>
UCLA CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF WOMEN
Box 957222 • Public Affairs 1500 • Los Angeles, CA 90095-7222 • Campus Mailcode: 722203
310-825-0590 • 310-825-0456 FAX
Director: Rachel Lee