From: Sweeney, Sarah [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 2:19 PM
To: Pamela Crespin
Subject: Media Request - KPCC (NPR in LA) - For tomorrow, TUES 11/18

Hello Pamela,

I'm a producer at KPCC and I'm looking for an expert who can join the Take Two show tomorrow morning, 11/18.

The chat we'd like to have would be a roundtable discussion on how social media not only gives women a platform for speaking out about domestic abuse or sexual assault; it makes them more vulnerable to harassment.

We want to explore whether empowerment has begun to trump fear; or are women still being ridiculed to the point of dropping out of the conversation? Are we seeing a cultural shift in women's willingness to come forward?

Is there someone at the center who can speak on these topics?

Please contact me at your earliest convenience - [log in to unmask] or 818.321.0260.

Many thanks,​

Sarah Sweeney

Producer

KPCC / Southern California Public Radio / Scpr.org / c: 818.321.0260​

Take Two is the award-winning, top-rated public radio show in the country’s largest market on the West Coast. KPCC reaches an audience of 750k+ listeners. Recent guests include Sen. Barbara Boxer, Tom Hanks, Tyler the Creator, Katey Sagal, and Lee Daniels.