Dear CSW Affiliated Faculty--

CSW had a great year last year.  I helmed our events at the very beginning of the year with Interim Director Rachel Lee taking over and managing things brilliantly through the beginning of July.  I am sending around our Annual Report for AY 2012-13 so you can peruse all of CSW's accomplishments this past year. Brenda Johnson-Grau has done a beautiful job mounting and illustrating the report.  Thanks to her and all the rest of the staff for their assistance as I wrote up the report.  Enjoy! Do let me know if you have any questions.

All the very best,

Kathleen

Kathleen A. McHugh
Director, Center for the Study of Women