cid:image001.png@01CDC18D.77A42CD0

June 10, 2013

Dear CSWAC and CSW community,

Due to popular demand, CSW will be holding a faculty writing retreat from Friday, August 23 through Sunday, August 25, 2013 from 9 to 5 p.m. each day.  CSW will provide catered food and the writing venue (Royce 306 and 314).  You provide camaraderie (during snack and food breaks), your writing projects and laptops, and possibly your yoga mat as well.

We are asking faculty interested in the three-day retreat to reserve your spot through a $50 non-refundable deposit (which will go toward offsetting food and staffing costs).

We also want to thank the "Cultures in Transnational Perspective" Mellon Postdoctoral Program in the? Humanities for cosponsorship of this event and the graduate student writing bootcamp scheduled for June 2013.

Please contact Allison Wyper ([log in to unmask]) to rsvp and arrange your deposit.

Best, Rachel

Find us on the web:

null null Blogger Subscribe to CSW on YouTube

cid:image006.png@01CDC18D.77A42CD0