Hi All,

Here is a special offer from Santa Monica Little Theater for faculty, students, and scholars affiliated with CSW.

All best,

Brenda

From: Isabel Storey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UCLA Offer for "How I Learned to Drive"
Date: November 6, 2012 12:08:27 PM PST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Brenda,

Good talking to you just now about our production of the Pulitzer-Prize winning play, How I Learned to Drive by Paula Vogel, now running at the Santa Monica Little Theater.  This play is groundbreaking in its exploration of the subject of child and teen sexual abuse.  Said one reviewer: "With humor and great sensitivity, Vogel explores the complexities of power in a troubled family."

As we discussed, I'd like to offer a half-price discount to UCLA faculty, affiliates, scholars and students for this show - in particular those specializing in Psychology or Gender Studies.

Please see the attached flyer for more details or visit www.SantaMonicaRep.org

We have several options available for UCLA and its associates:

1) Individuals may join a group already organized for performance on Friday, Nov. 16 at 8 pm.  There will be a talkback afterwards with directors and members of the cast to explore issues in the play.

2) Organize a group of 8 or more for any other performance and I will be happy to arrange a special talkback for you.

3) Purchase tickets individually at group rate for any performance thru December 1.

Tickets are normally $20.  We can offer UCLA faculty, staff, associates, students and their guests a half-price ticket of $10 (plus $3 service fee).  For this discount, please contact me, Isabel Storey, at [log in to unmask] or 310-452-2321.

This is a unique opportunity to see this moving, Pulitzer-prize winning play in an intimate setting - and to discuss its implications.  Please feel freet contact me with any questions.

I appreciate your forwarding this to anyone in your group who may be interested in taking advantage of this opportunity.

And of course, you yourself are definitely invited to attend!

Sincerely,

Isabel Storey
Group Sales

STOREY PRODUCTIONS
Producing meaningful works for theater, television, and film
310.452.2321 Ph
310.664.0979 Fax
www.storeyproductions.com