Please share with the grad student ABDs in your department.

[cid:CBB62812-7C56-4B07-A567-FF7DD9E063AE]
Dear Dissertators,
The UCLA Center for the Study of Women (CSW) invites you to attend the 2012 Dissertation Writing Retreat to take place on the weekend of June 22nd to 24th. Last year this intensive “lock-in” proved to be a great success for those preparing, outlining, beginning, or finishing their dissertations. In order to best facilitate this event, we ask that you RSVP to CSW ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) no later than Thursday, June 7, 2012. We have provided a tentative schedule below and please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!
All the very best,
Kathleen A. McHugh
Director, Center for the Study of Women
Professor, English/Cinema & Media Studies
__
Writing Retreat Schedule
Friday, June 22 – Sunday, June 24
Royce 306

Friday, June 22
9:00-9:30             Breakfast and registration on the balcony
9:30-12:30           Writing
12:30-1:30           Lunch on the balcony
1:30-5:30             Writing
Snacks, coffee, and water provided throughout the day for breaks.
__
Saturday, June 23