1500 PUBLIC AFFAIRS ~ BOX 957222

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90095-7222

TEL: (310) 825-0590

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

This is a gentle reminder that the Center for the Study of Women (CSW)
together with the Office for Faculty Diversity and Development is
hosting an end of the year celebration for our CSW affiliated faculty
where we will be welcoming new, newer and newest UCLA faculty whose
research is in our mission areas of women, gender, and sexuality. The
reception is being held at the Sierra Room at the UCLA Faculty Center
this upcoming Thursday, June 2nd from 4pm-6pm and is part of the
Center's goal to cultivate a healthy and supportive work environment for
incoming faculty at UCLA.

At this reception I will take a few minutes to introduce CSW staff,
programs and opportunities to support your research and to your fellow
incoming faculty.  The rest of the reception will be informal, devoted
to networking, sharing stories, and getting to know each other. We would
love to have you there.

If you are able to attend, please RSVP to Emily Walker at
[log in to unmask] if you have not already done so.

All the very best,

Kathleen McHugh

Director, Center for the Study of Women

Professor of English and Cinema and Media Studies