Bringing Ms. to the Classroom
and Feminist Scholarship to Ms.

Tuesday, November 16
Rolfe 2125, 12 to 2 pm

Come have lunch on us and hear about Ms. Online!

MEET

Katherine Spillar, Executive Editor, Ms. Magazine
Ina Coleman, Managing Director, Ms. in the Classroom
Karon Jolna, Lecturer, UCLA Women’s Studies

LEARN MORE ABOUT

how Ms. Magazine Online is used by faculty to enrich student  learning
with up-to-the minute examples of feminist theory in action;

how guided by the Ms. Committee of Scholars,  Ms. features the work of
feminist scholars and writers;

how Ms. Online is used  in a range of disciplines  from Women’s
Studies,  Political Science, Film and Media, Sociology, and many more;
and

how Ms. is used to develop and teach classroom, online, and hybrid
courses

Please RSVP to Richard Medrano, [log in to unmask],
310-206-8101, so that we can plan for lunch.

Thank you and we hope to see you on November 16.