Good morning,

I am writing to alert you to a very exciting opportunity for your
graduate students. Last year the UCLA Center for the Study of Women
(CSW) welcomed UCLA graduate students preparing for the job market to
attend an invaluable workshop to better prepare them for job interviews.
The event was such a success that we are bringing it back this year with
one of our exceptional speakers, Professor Allyson Field, returning.

This workshop is targeted to give your students an edge when applying
for job positions by providing very specific interview goals and tips
including appropriate dress, useful interviewing skills, job talk, and
more! Please circulate the attached flyer to all of your graduate
students going on the job market.

What:          Graduate Student Brown Bag Workshop Featuring:

*         Allyson Field, UCLA Assistant Professor in Film, TV & Digital
Media

*         Aisha Finch, UCLA Assistant Professor in Afro American Studies
and Women's Studies

Where:         2125 Rolfe Hall

When:          Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 2:00PM to 4:00PM

Questions?  Please contact Assistant Director Julie Childers at

Yours sincerely--

Kathleen A. McHugh

Director, Center for the Study of Women