Good afternoon,

Please distribute this announcement to your graduate students in case they would like to participate.

Having the Social Meet the Solitary!!

The Return of the CSW Dissertators Meeting

The UCLA Center for the Study of Women (CSW) welcomes you to attend an informational meeting for UCLA graduate students writing a dissertation on a topic related to gender, sexuality, or women’s issues across the disciplines. We will be discussing the possibility of forming dissertation writing groups, workshops, and graduate student support and funding for the 2010-2011 academic year.

A Doodle survey has been created for you to provide your availability. The meeting is scheduled to last 1.5 hours and will be held in Rolf 2125.

http://www.doodle.com/2wx6hgpy2y6ewpmr

Please feel free to contact me, Erma Acebo [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] or Julie Childers [log in to unmask] should you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting!

With kind regards,
Emily

Emily Walker | Administrative Assistant | UCLA Center for the Study of Women | (310) 825-0590 | http://www.csw.ucla.edu

P Please consider reducing waste by not printing this email.