1500 PUBLIC AFFAIRS ~ BOX 957222

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90095-7222

TEL: (310) 825-0590

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

The Center for the Study of Women (CSW) together with the Department of
Women's Studies is organizing our annual Fall Reception.  The reception
provides an occasion for us to touch on last year's accomplishments,
meet incoming faculty, catch up after the summer break, and look forward
to the coming academic year.

Please note that we have a change of location for the reception this
year.  It will be held on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 in 314 Royce Hall
from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.  I hope you will be able to join us for this
event.

Please RSVP to Emily Walker [log in to unmask] by Friday, September
24th.

All the best,

Kathleen

Kathleen McHugh
Director, UCLA Center for the Study of Women
Professor, English and Cinema & Media Studies