January 7, 2010

Dear CSW Affiliated Faculty:

The Center for the Study of Women (CSW) is celebrating our 25th
anniversary. We will be hosting a celebratory event on Monday, February
22, 2010 in the Sequoia Room at the Faculty Center, beginning at 4:00pm.
The event will feature keynote speaker, Historian and Professor Joan
Scott, followed by a lively reception with wine, cake, and fellow CSW
supporters. I would like to invite you to attend this exciting
celebration, as it is a milestone for CSW and the UCLA community.

RSVP to Patricija Petrac at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or 310-825-0590 by Friday, January 15th
2010.

All the very best,

Kathleen

Kathleen McHugh

Director, Center for the Study of Women

Professor, English and Cinema & Media Studies

.