The submission deadline for the next Catharine Stimpson Prize is fast
approaching! We seek the best of feminist scholarship by emerging
scholars for this award. Please submit by March 1 or encourage those
who are eligible to do so.

Call for Papers: The Catharine Stimpson Prize for Outstanding Feminist
Scholarship

Signs: Journal of Women in Culture and Society

The Catharine Stimpson Prize for Outstanding Feminist Scholarship
Submission deadline: March 1, 2010