Hello everyone--

As many of you may already know, CSW has cancelled this year’s “Meet the Authors” because of budget issues.  Nevertheless, it is vital that we celebrate the publications and research of our affiliated and research scholars.  So in lieu of this event, we will have a table at the UCLA Bookstore, set aside in a prominent corner, just for us, celebrating the new and recent publications of CSW scholars.  Have you published a book in the last three years? Please let us know about it. We will be able to celebrate the diverse and extensive publication of CSW scholars with this special space in the bookstore.   CSW welcomes your publications for this important opportunity to advertise feminist scholarship.   Please email Jessie Babiarz, CSW Administrative Analyst, at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] to RSVP with bibliographic information on your book so we can order it. The deadline for submission is Friday, January 8, 2010.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Kathleen

Kathleen McHugh

Director, Center for the Study of Women

Professor, English and Cinema & Media Studies