1500 PUBLIC AFFAIRS ~ BOX 957222

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90095-7222

TEL: (310) 825-0590

EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

September 24, 2009

The Center for the Study of Women (CSW) is organizing our annual
CSW/Women's Studies Department Fall Reception.  The reception provides
an occasion for us to touch on last year's accomplishments, meet
incoming faculty, catch up after the summer break, and look forward to
the coming academic year.  We will hold the reception on Tuesday,
October 6, 2009, in the Rolfe Courtyard from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.  I hope
you will be able to join us for this event.

Please RSVP to Patricija Petrac ([log in to unmask]) by Wednesday,
September 30, 2009.

All the best,

Kathleen

Kathleen McHugh
Director, UCLA Center for the Study of Women
Professor, English and Cinema & Media Studies