Monday, December 3, 2007

Dear Faculty Affiliates:

I am writing to invite you to ‘Meet the Authors,’ our end of the year party celebrating faculty publications during the year. The event will take place on Tuesday, December 4 at 4:00pm, in 314 Royce Hall. The faculty and research scholar authors this year include: Christine Borgman, Karen Brodkin, Sue-Ellen Case, Barbara Crandall, Ellen DuBois, Gil Hochberg, Kathleen McHugh, Denise Roman, Kathleen Sheldon, Shu-mei Shih, and Zrinka Stahuljak. Please join us for wine, refreshments, and conversation.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

All the best,

Kathleen