RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

December 2008

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:39:52 -0800
Dear Research Scholars,

Our next Brown Bag will be Tuesday December 9, from 12-2 in the 2125
Rolfe Hall conference room.  This is our "working session" brown bag
-- bring your research questions, challenges, ideas to share with the
group for what will surely be a lively, productive discussion.

To recap -- this Brown Bag will not have a single presenter, but
rather will be an open discussion of our respective projects.  You are
encouraged to bring any questions or issues you'd like share with your
fellow Research Scholars, for informal discussion.

And bring your lunch!

Please let me know by the end of this week if you're planning to come.
  I look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

best,
Becky