RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

May 2008

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

From:
Kathleen Sheldon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Sheldon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 17:50:55 -0700
Sorry for any duplication!  I seem to have used an old mailing list
for the research scholars on the previous message.

I thought you all might be interested in the new installation by the
Center for the Study of Political Graphics
(http://www.politicalgraphics.org/) which is on "Reclaiming the 'F'
Word: Posters on International FeminismS"  -- at Cal State
Northridge, June 3 to July 3.
For more information, see the website.

This is also a great place to donate those old political posters you
have rolled up in the back of your closets!

Best, Kathie Sheldon