RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

August 2008

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:29:06 -0700
Dear CSW Research Scholars,

You are cordially invited to attend our annual Research Scholars
Luncheon, which will be held on Wednesday September 3, 12 noon in the
Sierra Room of the UCLA Faculty Center.  This is a wonderful
opportunity for us to connect, share a great meal, learn about the
interesting projects of your fellow Research Scholars, and hear about
what's coming up during the year.

Please RSVP to me by August 14 ([log in to unmask]).  While the CSW
can reserve you a parking space, you will be responsible for the $9
parking fee.  Please let me know if you need a space reserved.  There
are a number of buses that stop near the Faculty Center as well.

Many thanks to all of you who have returned your questionnaires.  If
you haven't yet filled it out, please do so and send it to me by Aug 6.

I look forward to hearing from you -- and seeing you all at the
luncheon on September 3.

best,
Becky