RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

August 2008

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 05:34:19 -0700
Dear CSW Research Scholars,

It's Becky, your RS Liaison here again.  A couple of quick things.

First, if you haven't RSVPed for the annual Research Scholar lunch,
please do so ASAP.  The deadline for replies is this Thursday August
14.  You can just e-mail your response to me.

Second, I had a productive meeting with Kathleen and April yesterday
-- we discussed the RS program, the results of your questionnaires,
and brainstormed about ways to meet the needs and hopes of all of us,
for this program.  I'm going to send another e-mail out about that
shortly.

For now, please RSVP if you haven't already.  I've heard from 19 of
you so far... again, let's get full participation on this.  I hope you
can make it to the lunch, it's a great way to meet everyone (we do
have a number of new scholars this year) and to share ideas about the
RS program.

The particulars:
The lunch will be held on Wednesday September 3, 12 noon in the
Sierra Room of the UCLA Faculty Center.  If you need us to reserve you
a parking space, please let me know (you will be responsible for the $9
parking fee).

I look forward to hearing from you.

best,
Becky