RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

September 2008

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

From:
Kathleen Sheldon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Sheldon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:19:21 -0700
By the way, in the October Sunset Magazine, riding a bike (or taking
a tour with Friends of the LA River) through the LA River is featured
"Trip with a Twist" number 2 (out of 25), with the note about it
contributed by Jenny Price --
sorry I can't join you this time, but I highly recommend the tour!
Kathie Sheldon