RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

December 2008

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:11:20 -0800
Dear research scholars,

Just a reminder that tomorrow from 12-2 will be our second brown bag,
an open discussion of our individual research.  Please come if you
can. It will be in 2125 Rolfe Hall conference room.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend as I've strained my lower back and
I'm laid up at the moment.  But I hope those of you who can come have
a very productive session.  And if any of you who make it want to post
something on the listserv about how it went, that would be excellent.

best,
Becky