RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

February 2009

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:36:31 -0800
Dear Research Scholars,

We had tentatively re-scheduled Ursula Lindqvist's Brown Bag seminar
for next week, but she has had to pull out due to a family emergency.

I know this is very last minute -- but would anyone like to claim this
"Brown Bag" slot for next week -- for our Winter Quarter brown bag?
Are you working through any issues in your research, that some smart,
insightful feedback from your fellow Research Scholars will surely
lend?  If so, please let me know ASAP and we will schedule you in.

We have reserved:  Wednesday Febuary 25, 12-2 in the Rolfe Hall
Conference room.

If you'd like to take this, please e-mail me ASAP -- no later than
this Thursday Feb 19 so that I can send out an e-mail about it.
Remember, these sessions can be very casual.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

best,
Becky