RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT Archives

September 2007

RESEARCH-SCHOLARS-CHAT@LISTS.SSCNET.UCLA.EDU

From:
Kathleen Sheldon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Sheldon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:19:32 -0700
Dear friends,
I came across Persimmon Tree, an on-line journal by older women - which
they define as over 60 - I believe most of us aren't there yet (give me a
few more years ... ), but it is an interesting publication, lots of well
known writers are involved, and it is worth a look:
http://www.persimmontree.org/
A subscription is free, they will send you an email when a new issue is
available on-line.
I don't have any personal interest, just wanted to let you all know about it.
Hope to see many of you in a couple of weeks,
Best, Kathie Sheldon